ROOM RENTAL AGREEMENT – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Alibi Bar & Lounge will rent our space only to individuals or groups who comply with the Room Rental Policy and this agreement. This Agreement between EVENT SPACE USER (hereinafter referred to as Renter) and Alibi bar and Lounge (hereinafter referred to as Alibi) defines the terms and conditions for all room rentals.
The following terms and conditions apply to all room rentals:
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, no more than 180 days in advance.
- The rooms are available for use during/after open hours of operation. Set up and cleanup is the Renter’s responsibility and must be completed during the rental period.
- The Rental contract form must be completed and signed a minimum of 72 hours in advance of the event. Some exceptions may apply.
- Payment for the room rentals and deposit are accepted online through credit card or email transfer upon confirmation of space availability, unless other arrangements have been made with the General Manager of Alibi. Rental fees are non-refundable and subject to change.
- If you would like to pay by check, there is an $20 administration fee and if the check is NSF and/or returned checks are subject to an additional $35 administration fee.
- Applications will be considered for both occasional and periodic use as long as such use does not restrict the freedom of Alibi in planning and scheduling its own activities.
- A minimum of forty-eight (48) hours’ notice is necessary for cancellation of a booking, or a refund will not be possible, and the rental fee will be charged. To cancel a reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An event reservation, though confirmed, may be cancelled by Alibi due to the prior booking of an event, foul weather, and natural disasters. A full refund will be made in such circumstances.
- Users under twenty-one years of age must have the Rental Agreement signed by a sponsoring adult, who must be present for the meeting and accept responsibility for the minor participants
- The Renter is responsible for arranging furnishings (tables and chairs) according to their requirements, and returning the room to its original configuration. Failure to do so will result in an additional fee of $350 for which the Renter will be held responsible.
- The Renter is responsible for any and all damage to the facilities and/or contents and fixtures. All damage must be reported to Alibi staff immediately. Renter is expected to cover the cost of all repairs, replacement and extra cleaning required as a result of the rental.
- Granting permission to use Event space does not constitute an endorsement by Alibi of any individual, group or its beliefs/practices.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be served. Food orders, deliveries and payment are the sole responsibility of the Renter. Catered events may be arranged by the Renter with prior consent of Alibi.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Use of lighted candles, open flames, and catalytic burners is strictly prohibited.
- Alibi reserves the right to have a member of its staff present at each scheduled event. 18. The Renter shall confine all activities, equipment and promotional materials to within the rented space. On the day of the event, notices announcing the users’ event, or use of the room, may be placed on the door of the rented space.
- Alibi does not supply technical support for the equipment supplied by Alibi or the Renter.
- Renter and guests must leave the premises at agreed upon time. Failure to do so may result in additional fees for which the Renter will be held responsible.
- It is understood, Alibi is in no way responsible for any personal injuries, property damages, lost or stolen items or other liabilities that may be incurred during use of their facility. Renter and their guests agree to release indemnity and hold Alibi harmless of any such damages.
- Due to Serve Safe guideline, no food will be permitted to leave the premise.
- Due to Serve Safe guidelines, food is prohibited to be left out for more than 2 hours
- All ordered food must be paid for regardless of consumption.
- All patio reservations are weather dependent. Alibi does not guarantee indoor space in the event of unfavorable weather.
- If quoted minimum is not met, onsite client is expected to pay the difference.
- Proper attire is required, and is at the discretion of Alibi staff.
- Contract must be signed with deposit to guarantee reservation.
- All parties catering must be broken down 15 minutes prior to end of reservation.
- If a table minimum is not met, a “table fee” will be added to make up the difference.
- Alibi Bar & Lounge is a 21+ establishment, no persons under 21 may be admitted.
EVENT SPACE USER agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Alibi, its landlord, building owners, officers, employees, and agents harmless of and from any liabilities, costs, penalties, or expenses arising out of and/or resulting from the rental and use of the premises, including but not limited to, the personal guarantee of provision, service, and dispensing of payment by EVENT SPACE USER, its employees, and agents of alcoholic beverages at Alibi. In the event, Alibi, its landlord, building owners, officers, employees and/or agents, are required to file any action in court in order to enforce any provisions of this agreement, EVENT SPACE USER agrees to pay Alibi, its officers, landlord, building owners, employees and/or agents, all reasonable attorney fees, court fees, and costs of suit incurred by the EVENT SPACE USER, Alibi including all collection expenses and interest due. CAPACITY EVENT SPACE USER understands that the maximum standing capacity of Alibi Event space is 185 (inside) – 340 people (including patio), depending on configuration and will not exceed this limit.
If you would like to book an event for any occasion, please fill out the form below. Minimum 48 hour notice required.
360 Virtual Tour